*Stick with this post for a chance to win a product of your choice from my store - B2S doesn't get better than that! *
I'll leave you with my Top 5 items you should consider for your classroom this year:
1. Interactive Notebooks! I'm so excited to start these in my room this year! I think these are so engaging for students and are a great way to introduce the concept of notes while not overwhelming students.
I'm excited to use my Study Your State Notebooks!
2. Classroom Jobs - I take help where I can get it. Moving up to a new grade level I definitely will give my students more responsibility in our room and hope to instill a pride in their work. I will only change jobs a couple times a year so they will work and perform that same job for a majority giving them a chance to excel! We are even applying for jobs!
Here's a peek at how they are looking in my classroom:
Did I mention they are Editable?! Love Love LOVE THESE!
3. Fun Science Resources! I don't know if this needs explanation but these are great to engage students or families! Here are some tried and true ones to make science extra special:
4. Caring Classroom - I have a post coming up soon about this....but if you want to create an environment of caring in your classroom this year - this is NOT to pass up! Packed with ideas and resources to use all year long!
5. Exit Slips - these are essential as more and more administration are requiring formative assessment in classrooms! These have fun Tech and Social Media themes that students will LOVE!
Ok now that you have seen my MUST HAVES for my room - let me know what you want! Pin any of these pictures or any product from my store and leave the URL and your email below. I'll pick *some* winners that will get their chosen product before the sale - saving some moolah!