Vegas #TPTvegas14


I had a blast and learned SO MUCH at the first TPT conference! It was so great to meet others and learn alongside them.  Even the keynote speakers - Paul (!!! - TPT founder), John, Amy, and Deanna were fantastic and heartwarming.


I'm so glad that I took this opportunity because of all the hopeful growth it will provide - collaborating with other sellers, improving my store/business, and some tricks from people who have been there before.  Armed with all that knowledge, I definitely have a series of improvements to make but I think it can be done.  I'm move motivated than ever before.



To meet with others all across the country was life changing, not to mention fun!







4 comments

  1. Hi Amber! It was so fun meeting you and your husband. Thanks for keeping me company during dinner. :)

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had fun! Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I was paying much attention when this picture was taken. It looks like I'm putting my leftovers in the box! Lol! I'm glad I got to meet you, and you officially have a new follower! :^D

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top