The best part - this can be applied to ANY STATE! (yes you read that right!) All the printables and interactive notebook components are applicable to any state and would enhance learning in this social studies area!
Here are the pages:
These are great to work on and can easily be completed by students. They reinforce skills and note taking that would coincide with learning about one's state history.
Ok....confession....I jumped on the interactive notebook bandwagon. A little late you say, well in Kindergarten we have done much interactive notebooking besides these foldable versions with our sight words! They went over really well but I after making these for social studies I am obsessed. I had so much fun cutting and filling them out. The bright paper I think really makes a difference too and is so much fun espeically if you have to take notes.
It comes with 10 different foldable templates to learn about your state!
Some of the templates include:
- Famous People from your state
- Spinner to learn about people, climate, natural resources and more
- agriculture, trade and industry in your state
- State facts including state bird, nickname, flower, etc...
- Motivation, Starting Point, and Hardships of Westward Expansion