Currently

I know I've been AWOL for awhile but I have definitely been enjoying my break thus far! I can't believe we go back already TOMORROW! Holy Cow! I'm linking up with Farley to let you know what I've been up to.


We just got back from an 8+ hour drive back from Missouri to the frigid cold of Minnesota Brrrr......!

If you saw my post after Christmas you'll know that my mom painted me a rocking chair and I absolutely love it!!! It was definitely a favorite gift along with a Lisa Frank calendar for 2014 - so in love with her stuff.  No I'm not so little but it is awesome.   You can check the post out below


I got so many awesome gifts so I really don't need anything but I did love the Oragami Owl necklace one of my friends got ---hmmm...birthday present?

I don't have any married traditions yet as we had to travel down home to see our families but we always just got to open stockings when I was little on Christmas Eve and that would get us through to the morning!

Off to see what everyone else is up to!


4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, that chair is wonderful. Your kiddos are going to love it! Your mom is talented. I hope you get your report cards done. That seems like a strange time to have them go out. Good luck.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you going back tomorrow? That’s crazy!!!! Glad you enjoyed your break!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been busy with a road trip and going back to school tomorrow! Yikes!!!!
    Good luck.
    Kristy @ 2 Peas and a Dog
    http://2peasandadog.blogspot.ca/2014/01/january-currently.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chair for your class!! Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text