FREE Formative Assessment for ANY Grade

I love my Exit Slips and they are a such a BIG hit! I wanted to create more formative assessment ideas that anyone could use! Best part - they are FREE!


I hope you can use any of these ideas in your classroom! They are perfect for any grade level and the teacher and modify to fit the needs of your room.


The best part of the pack is that these are literally no-prep, easy ideas! A quick check to see what the students know!


I would love more ideas for formative assessment that you have! I definitely want to incorporate more no prep easy ideas into instruction!  Be sure to leave feedback if you download - I'd love to hear what you think!



1 comment

  1. There is another teacher down the hall from me that does a form of this {not near as cute as yours}. She gives the students a sticky note. When the class gets ready to leave they have to answer some closing question about the lesson. They write their answer on the sticky note and have to stick it on the door before they exit the classroom. This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing!!!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text