Teacher Tech Tip! - Transparent Background!

It is not often that I give a tech tip....not that I don't use it all the time, but there are some great websites that have it already all laid out for you.  

Well I use this tip ALL THE TIME!  I love using clipart especially from mycutegraphics.com but sometimes there is a white background that comes with the clipart.  Usually that doesn't fit with my color scheme.  No problem-o!

CHECK OUT THIS SUPER EASY FIX!






graphics by: mycutegraphics.com

Well this may or may not give you a clue to something I have coming up on my blog..stay tuned.  Let me know if you want to be featured as well- advice for first year teachers (any grade/subject welcome) and I'll send you the details!

Hope this helps you out!!








No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text