I think "technology should not be used for technology's sake." I think it should be integrated meaningfully and it can be done at any age level! With so much new technology in classrooms today such as Ipads, I-touches, computers, document cameras, etc.... there is so much that can be done!
I want to share a few AWESOME resources of places that I keep up to date on technology and how to use it in the classroom.
1. Technology Tailgate
- an amazing blog formed of educators from various levels of education. I get some great ideas from here and I love that it is a collaboration from others.
- They have a whole page of resources as well for you to use and look at!
2. Free Tech for Teachers
- great blog that posts numerous resources DAILY!
- that fact that all of this is FREE is also an added bonus
- Web 2.0 tools are discussed and his posts are usually short and easy to read
- this one could be for all age ranges but would be especially great for high school!
3. A Turn to Learn
- especially if you're a blogger or creator this is the website for you!
- she offers tutorials each week and you get to vote for which one you want next- I always find them super helpful. She also has a place you can request what you want to see next.
- Screenshots are my best friend when walking through something I don't know how to do and she makes it easy to follow.
What are some of your favorite Technology resources or where do you get ideas for how to integrate?