Technology Resources

I've blogged about this before, but starting grad school I felt like it was worth mentioning again.

I think "technology should not be used for technology's sake."  I think it should be integrated meaningfully and it can be done at any age level!  With so much new technology in classrooms today such as Ipads, I-touches, computers, document cameras, etc....  there is so much that can be done!

I want to share a few AWESOME resources of places that I keep up to date on technology and how to use it in the classroom.

Web places:




1. Technology Tailgate

- an amazing blog formed of educators from various levels of education.  I get some great ideas from here and I love that it is a collaboration from others.
- They have a whole page of resources as well for you to use and look at!


2.  Free Tech for Teachers

Free Technology for Teachers


- great blog that posts numerous resources DAILY!
- that fact that all of this is FREE is also an added bonus
- Web 2.0 tools are discussed and his posts are usually short and easy to read

- this one could be for all age ranges but would be especially great for high school!


3. A Turn to Learn


A Turn To Learn



- especially if you're a blogger or creator this is the website for you!
- she offers tutorials each week and you get to vote for which one you want next- I always find them super helpful.  She also has a place you can request what you want to see next. 
- Screenshots are my best friend when walking through something I don't know how to do and she makes it easy to follow.  




What are some of your favorite Technology resources or where do you get ideas for how to integrate?








No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text