Pirate Plunder

So apparently...I'm the only one not in the Christmas mood!  Perhaps it is because it was 70 a couple days ago and 60 TODAY!!!!!


People I live in Missouri, this is downright UNCOMMON! Oh well, I worked on this crazy fun Pirate Unit lately after being in so many pirate theme classrooms!

Win a FREE copy by guessing my favorite Christmas song and leave a comment!






This includes activities for:


  1. Map skills including cardinal directions and using a compass
  2. Time
  3. Measurement 
  4. Class Treasure Hunt
  5. Writing 
    1. Journal prompts
    2. Roll your own Pirate story Piece
    3. Make your own Treasure Map
  6. Books to accompany the unit!






I plan on using this toward the end of the year, when we get to pick the extra theme weeks we teach!  It even has a class treasure hunt - complete with clues!!! I'm so excited because I know the students will love it!







Even though it is not Christmas unit, if anyone can guess my favorite Christmas song, they can get a FREE copy of this - to keep for later in the year!  Make sure to leave your email!!!

Since my favorite song is a kind of weird one, here's a big hint.

(HINT: It was recorded by Dolly Parton and it is a duet)






7 comments

  1. I am going to say The Greatest Gift of All with Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
    gobstoppersrock@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Islands in the Stream! I know it's not Christmasey but that is where I would want to be this Christmas! How about a free copy for the most creative answer....lol!!
    Nikki
    Love, Laughter and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby It's Cold Outside sung by Dolly Parton and Rod Stewart?

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Christmas to Remember by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers?
    rstrunks@purely-designed.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Greatest Gift of All with Kenny Rogers

    Michelle - teach123.school@gmail.com

    Michelle @ Teach123

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text