First Day

First official day of student teaching........meetings.  District meetings with Drumlines, videos, speakers- overwhelming!  Luckily my cooperating teacher was there for all of it and to explain everything!

Onto lunch (yay!) with the school, sitting across from the principal and getting to know the staff better was definitely a PLUS.   All the papers from staff meeting! What do I do with all them?  Keep them even though I know I won't use them?

There was so many things to keep straight even in the first meetings about changes and what all had to be done! - my goodness even to just get ready for open house!  I'm excited to see the students again and be teaching but all this pre-stuff is nerve wracking.  Although they did give us super cute photo holders and each of them had our names and there was even one for little old me! :)

I'm sure I'll be back with more when students start and how open house goes, off to mark my calendar with all the days and go over papers.







2 comments

  1. Get used to those meetings! Ugh there are so many. That's so cool that you get to start the year with your class. When I student taught, they wouldn't let us start until the middle of September. Good luck!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in my student teaching semester also. I am so happy that I found your blog. Now I can see how similar or different our experiences are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text