Questions to Answer:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I'm in Missouri
2. I'm student teaching starting in August in second grade :)
3. I've done my practicums in 2nd grade and 1st grade, but subbed in K-5, music, art, and counseling classes numerous times
4. I started blogging in March! Its fantastic to share all my ideas and find so many more!
5. Use Pinterest, you can pin images from your blog...that's where a lot of my traffic comes from.
You can track who pins images from your site by using this and just changing the red part with your website! Hope this helps!
Also, look at your stats- they can really help see what posts are getting read the most and what your readers might want to see more of!
Go check out more newbie bloggers- we've all been there, show them some love!
Remember....my 100 follower GIVEAWAY!
Spin on the classic giveaway- everybody wins in mine! I'll put my Static Electricity Stations on sale for FREE so everyone has a chance to grab it! Tell your friends and spread the word.
Click the button the left (under followers) to join!