Implementing Daily 5!


So meeting with my cooperating teacher she mentioned that I should work on reading this book because we would be implementing it starting next year in 2nd grade!

2nd Grade at this school already has it in place, but for both my teacher and I it is brand new! I'm so excited to start!  I ordered the book and got it TODAY after coming back from vacation.

Well reading through all the numerous blogs....I noticed that Tammy over at Live, Love, Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten is starting a book study!  The timing could not have been better, and although she is starting in Kindergarten I definitely could use some of the ideas.  

I took a sneak peek at the book today and am really excited to have other people going through it at the same time as well.........have I mentioned how much I love blogland?!  

I'm sure I'll be updating on the progress soon...head over to Tammy's blog for more info! Starts on June 8th!!




No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text