Survey Says linky!!

I've found a linky I can join...I am jumping on this!!!  Its fun to learn a little more about everyone so it is just some questions head over to 5th grade Rocks, 5th grade Rules to see other responses.


Here we go :)

1.  Are you married, do you have a bf, or are you flying free as a single lady/man?
I have a bf of almost 2 years.  He's truly AWESOME, hilarious, and amazingly supportive through our crazy mostly long distance relationship.  

2.  Where did you grow up?
Central Missouri, is where I call home.  Now that I've traveled some I appreciate it a lot more. 

3.  Do you have any pets?  If so, what kind and what is his/her name?
NO!!! I'm really hoping for a dog for graduation and my roommate has a baby turtle that is the most adorable thing I've ever seen! 

4. What is a favorite tv show you are embarrassed to admit to watching?
The Housewives of _____________ (all of them).  I know, I know...but it makes me feel like my life is sooooo drama free!   (Can I just leave her response here....EXACT same for me!)

5.  Are you a saver or a spender?
both- if that could make any sense.  I spend the money I let myself when I'm not saving it.  
6.  What is your favorite children's book?
I love Ella Enchanted!  by Gail Carson Levine

7.  Were you the class clown, teacher's pet, or neither?
teacher's pet definitely....wow how that has changed though :)


8.  Who is your favorite athletic team?
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS..............ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!
9.  Where did you go on your last REALLY fun vacation?
Hmmm.....I loved South Florida visiting Everglades and beach but Minnesota in the spring surprised me with its appeal. 
10.  Who is your favorite actor?  Actress?
Toughie........I love Katherine Heigl
11.  Tell about the last time you cried because you were happy.
Probably at some cheesy thing my bf did...i'm a softy 



12.  What is your favorite season?
summer....love love LOVE the warm weather!
13.  What is your biggest regret?
I don't like to think about this because I can learn from everything!


14.  What food do you just NOT like at all?
Lettuce, ever since preschool it has made me gag....perhaps them forcing me to eat everything on my plate has something to do with this? 
15. What I love about blogging?
I love the reflective aspect of it, I love seeing new ideas from educators around the world, I love how supportive everyone is :) 


It makes me smile all the time!


Thanks for well wishes during my flight...i'm safe and sound and enjoying it.  Can't wait to present and get some awesome ideas from conference tomorrow!






3 comments

  1. Thanks for participating in my LP! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ~Mimi
    5thGradeRocks5thGradeRules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through the linky party! I'm your newest follower! :)

    3rdgradetimesinct.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you exist too! Junk food eaters, unite! ;)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text