FREE NO PREP - Morning Work - ANY GRADE!

Here's a great tip for any classroom!

I hate Hate HATE copying morning work! I hate the paper wasted and wish that there was a way around it.  Some years I did various activities but I always found that morning work was needed.  This site is such a lifesaver! You could even use it as a sub!





BOOKMARK IT

STAR IT!

PUT IT IN YOUR FAVORITES NOW!!

I have a student that pulls this up everyday ( I have it saved as an icon on my computer) and my kids do their morning work in the back of a notebook - they work backwards from their writing notebook since that is the one that often has pages left at the end of the year.  They can fit about 1 weeks just on one side of a page and that goes a long way toward the whole year.

My students respond to reading when they finish the language arts and math questions.



Other reasons to love it: 

- no copying (praise the Lord - I hate how morning work is needed but wastes so much paper)

- no answer keys - it's right there.  We have a student lead the checking!

- you can pick your grade level

- you can go back if you don't get to checking it that day (we do this frequently but easy to do)

- aligned with CCSS with no worry!




2 comments

  1. What a great idea! I also hate how much paper morning work takes!
    Jamie
    Follow me @ Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is great! This could even be displayed on the whiteboard and gone over when they have completed it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top