Blow your Mind Summer Science


We're staring 9 day of awesome Summer Science starting tomorrow.  I will have a post on experiments with each of these topics.  I'd love for you to tag along and try some of these at home!

We have journals we will be working in each day that are pretty specific to the videos and article readings we do otherwise I would share those as well.  Each day I'll show pictures and list the experiments we will be doing.  Below you can find some of the resources I created in the past and have used this summer. 


This includes some experiments and great ways to incorporate and do them with families!  



This FREE resource contains over 70 experiments!  I'd love feedback if you download!


Such a classic and great way for students to get involved in science. 








No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text