It's Gonna Be May!

I'm sure you've seen this Justin Timberlake meme everywhere by now - hilarious! 




So I'm moving up to 4th grade next year! I"m excited but nervous and am heavily researching TPT for what to purchase for next year and trying to find tons of upper elementary bloggers!

I did create 1 thing so far for my new class and am working on others.  I know I will love their autonomy and I plan to really hold students accountable for a position in my room so I created:


I wish MN would warm up and I could feel like buying some new spring clothes........its May and there was  a chance of snow.  Good thing I'm moving back to Missouri (!!!!!) in a few short months.  I'm really going to miss the school family I have up here - not many people like them and I actually think I fit in but I know it is possible to find that somewhere else too.  My first class has been great and I'm glad I got to experience it at this school - they will always have a little place in my heart <3

Learning With Mrs. Leeby

As a first year teacher, I love the "realness" of Mrs. Leeby - she talks about behavior problems and doesn't just ignore them.  I find that more relatable than others plus she lives in MN and has great ideas for Kindergarten! She has been great inspiration this year and I'm glad to have found her blog :)




3 comments

  1. Wow that's a big move from K to 4. I taught 5th my first year and then went to 1st. It was very enlightening. My 5th graders didn't need the constant help that my firsties do now. Good luck!!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - an exciting/big move to 4th grade! A friend of mine did a similar move for this year and she has loved how independent her new class is. No more tying up shoelaces!

    Jemima
    Luck's Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you to be moving to 4th grade. I taught 3rd grade for 6 years and switched to 4th this year. I absolutely love it! I didn't think that I could love anything more than 3rd grade, but this year has been amazing! Please be in touch if you need anything, I would be happy to help in any way that I can! :o) Congratulations and good luck!

    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text