Spin and Write- New Word Work Activity

So my word work changes about every other week, but since I teach kindergarten I like to keep the options pretty routine.  My students love using spinners in math and I thought this would be great to combine math, writing, and sight words.


These are easy for students to learn and give great practice reinforcing the writing and reading of sight words! I have included pre-primer and primer lists as well as some other genre list (see below) to get you through the whole year. I would leave the same one up for the whole week.  You can always put in a page protector but still have easy to use great practice!


Look for a post soon about all word work options I have! I love to make things fun and engaging for my students!


No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text