Currently it's November....


I'm linking up with Farley again for this month's currently!


Loving: We did Laughter Yoga...have you ever done it??? It is amazing, I was laughing so hard at the workshop, I think my kids would love trying some.  It feels so good to laugh and gets more oxygen to your brain and its silly -what's better than that?!

Thinking: I have some big projects in the works and I know the holidays are coming up - lots of exciting times!

Wanting: Who doesn't love free shipping and since I'm only 4 dollars away I feel like shipping would be that much anyway so I need to get something...any good stocking stuffer ideas?

Well we always need more sleep but the hotel bed really didn't agree with me last night...time for a nap!


carmelitas

Amazing times 10!!! Can't rave enough but I definitely have an extreme sweet tooth!!

Lastly..more about these soon but click if you want a sneak peek!





4 comments

  1. Laughter yoga sounds crazy! I've heard of it but I've never done it. I am a huge yoga fan so I should definitely check it out!

    Hardcore Teacher Resources

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here via the linky - laughter yoga?! This is the first I've heard of that, but I'm going to have to check it out...sounds fantastic!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta comment on Laughter Yoga.... that sounds PERFECT!!! Tell us more!

    Alexis at Laugh, Eat & Learn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More sleep is always an important need! :) Cute blog! :) Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text