1. First I've been going crazy crafty and getting last minute stuff done for wedding. I found this awesome Magnet board at Hobby Lobby! I really need to stay out of that place! I also made these meal ideas board for our fridge that I put in a page protector so we can use dry erase markers on it or make changes whenever we want. I thought it would be a good idea to have a list of recipes or at least ideas for when I lack inspiration in our new place!
SO ADORABLE! Chevron! Some pattern inspiration for future projects
2. I made these glitter clothespins from Pinterest! They turned out adorable! I already instagramed (?) them if you follow me there. Just Modge Podge, glitter, and more ModPodge to prevent "shedding!:
3. I saw tons of animals on our recent trip up north. I had some job interviews and we saw our future apartment and went to a friend's wedding. Of course, I saw a billboard and had to stop at the Madison zoo in Wisconsin. It was such a cool place and a great pitstop. My favorite was the giant tortoise. I've never seen one before and it was HUGE!
4. Of course, after being long distance for 2 years, I've been spending lots of time with this guy :) 22 days till the BIG day! I'm beyond exciting and just have finishing touches. Here's our attempt at one of those silly heart photos from Pinterest (we had some extra time on our giant roadtrip!) A little lopsided but fun to do nonetheless.
5. Does anyone else play IAssociate? Its word associations but fun to play as a pair and give clues. It is my favorite roadtrip game. So much fun!