1. I'm loving summer. I have gotten to paint, also something that sadly falls by the wayside during the school year. I am in love with these colors so they tend to be in pretty much everything I paint.
2. If you remember awhile back, I contemplated getting a puppy, of course everyone said, YES, and now we have little Widget. He's currently cooped up like a rabbit sleeping between my legs. I absolutely love having a dog, we never had one growing up. He's playful and I love seeing him interact with all the different family members. He fits in so well and is weird when he is gone. I get to spend lots of time with him this summer! :)
3. The job search is getting closer to coming to an end. I'm heading up for some interview next week. When we are up there, we are looking at our apartment too!!! So glad to have some part of the whole moving process accomplished!
4. I have had lots of time to organize all my teacher books though! They are all nicely separated into professional books, binders of subjects, picture books sorted! Along with sorting through all my other material, I literally could use a whole room just for teaching!
5. I have been using summer to cook more as well! I've been having fun trying new recipes. Any tried and true recipes that I must try?