Teacher Appreciation Sale!

Hope you are all having a great school year even though it is coming down to an end. Even though I'm just a long term sub now I can tell how summer crazy my students are getting!  If you need some activities to get you through the year check out some of mine or my whole store that will be on sale May 7 and 8!


DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE CODE!
Click on any of the pictures to go shopping










 Load up your cart and reward yourself- you Awesome Teachers!!  

Be on the look out for a peek at my Teacher Appreciation Gifts coming this week!
+

1 comment

  1. great looking products Amber! I am going to go and check them out. I love your blue and purple blog - it stands out! So fun to follow a new teacher who is still so excited and fresh! Best of luck!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text