It's all worth it....

Well I've almost made it through my first week (tomorrow is Friday- that's close right?!)  After hours and hours of practice going over expectations and routines...I finally feel like we are heading in the right direction - slightly but I'll take it.

I started a class incentive to help (fingers crossed) with working on our procedures and routines.   We just earn a letter to spell a EXTRA RECESS for our reward.  We'll see how long it takes. Seemed to work today so once again I'll take it!

I did get this note today to put everything in perspective.


Made me smile :)  
Even though I feel like I'm being really mean, I guess I'm still doing ok!

Hope your week is going well !  


1 comment

  1. aaww! How cute! Glad to hear your first week is going well :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text