St. Paddy's Happenings

Can this month be ANY more packed with holidays?!  Read Across America, St. Paddy's, Easter, Spring.....!!!!

So of course we have been preparing for the upcoming holiday by making some fun crafts and doing some fun freebies I found thanks to some great bloggers! 

First- I found this AWESOME craftivity that my students were literally gushing over!!  They were all saying how cute it was + it was really easy to do.  



We chose to do the prompt, "Who is worth more than gold to you?"  I chose that because currently I am in a  religious school and I thought it would be a good focus for the students.  It worked great- they had some really precious answers :)  We did the prompt one day and completed all the details the next.  I wanted to get them up in time for us to see them for awhile before St. Paddy's day.





You can get a copy here for FREE! I modified it slightly just to make it work for my classroom but what a great activity! Make sure to leave her some awesome feedback for this great activity!

St. Patrick's Day Word Work Activities {Freebie}


I also plan on using the word search and create a word activities from Sara for my fast finishers this week! 

Click the picture to get your FREE copy - make sure to leave feedback!

What are you doing for St. Paddy's Day? 





2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text