Currently and the Super Sale!

February and Currently already?!  When did this happen seriously?!

I'm linking up with Farley for the February Currently!





Mine is pretty straightforward.  I got to spend an incredibly relaxing weekend with the fiance and need to get started back to work on graduate school stuff :(  I am loving my classes so it isn't too bad!

It has been freezing and I am wanting some new skirts for spring anyone got any recommendations of places to look?  


My ultimate pet peeve:  

Well I'm a nerd, so when people wait till the last minute to do something....oh say for- maybe- group work.....or something like that then it makes me a little ticked.

Or they wait till the last minute to do something before leaving the house, which in turn would make them late.


Ahhhh...I do not like being late!


Enough ranting-  check out the big sale TODAY!



I just finished by Kindergarten CCSS Quick Checks- check them out!  Along with my others that are on sale today!! 

       






5 comments

  1. I am definitely with you on waiting to the last minute. I hate doing that do! Good luck with your graduate classes. Just finished mine a semester ago. Glad to have found your blog!
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge procrastinator and it is one of my least favorite things about myself. Good luck with your graduate classes and with your to-do list. :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the color scheme of yours. I will admit though, I am a procrastinator. I don't wait until the LAST minute, but I am not a "get it done now" kinda girl. I admire that quality in others!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to have a had a relaxing weekend! I can't remember the last time that I had one of those. Good luck with your grad school work. I am in my last semester of instructional technology. Let me know if you ever need anything!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Your newest follower,
    Julie
    TheHipTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Team members waiting until the last minute was always the worst part of team projects! Good luck with your grad classes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text