December Currently!

For once, I can actually say it feels like December, November seemed to go by pretty slow!

I'm linking up with Farley once again for Currently!!





So anyone been to Puerto Rico...I would love any ideas of places I have to see or things to do!!!!  Help me out!!!!!!


Also - I do workout then I stop then find something else and start out again...I need to just get in a routine and DO IT!


I love getting people little things (when they are not expecting it) like paying for their soda on Sonic Thursday or baking them brownies before a big test, or even giving them words of encouragement so they know I am thinking of them!  Looking forward to some new ideas for these RAKs though- LOVE THE IDEA!





6 comments

  1. I can't help you out with Puerto Rico but I am jealous! Enjoy it!

    Alyse
    Keep Calm and Apple On

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puerto Rico sounds amazing! Especially going in 30 days when it will be super COLD then!! Enjoy! I am your newest follower!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went to Puerto Rico this year. Lovely! Yummy food. Old town is beautiful.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Tania- Old San Juan is AMAZING! Just make sure you don't get lost like we did trying to get back! We stayed in Caroline (I think) and they had a fantastic Hibatchi, and make sure you try Puerto Rican food, it is AMAZING!

    Have fun!

    Kaci (newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH MISSOURI!! My co-blogger and I are from Kansas City. Gotta follow a fellow MO blog. :)
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to establish a good workout routine as well! I did so well over the summer when we had no school... but now that school is back it's really hard to keep up with it!

    Enjoy Puerto Rico!

    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top