PREZI and New Bloggy Friend!

2 SUPER HUGE announcements!!!

1) My cooperating teacher has a blog- and yes she made this next Prezi that I'm sharing and friends I'm not lying - it's blowing me away.  We absolutely cannot wait to break it out for science next week!  Just take a look below!

You should follow her- check out all the FREEBIES she has already!

CHECK OUT HER BLOG!!


Show her some love and tell her I sent you - it would be so cool!


If you've never heard of Prezi - it's like Powerpoint on steroids online - pretty cool stuff.

This is one my teacher made on the scientific method with some crazy funny GREAT videos!



2nd- if you want more resources- I've been working on another unit, I sure love teaching science! Check it out below!!!






You can download this FREEBIE by clicking on the picture above then download preview

This is our recording sheet for our launchers but could be easily adapted for other experiments!



Freebie Fridays






2 comments

  1. Hi! Found your blog today, I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    Jessica
    Learn, Play & Have Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from Marie's giveaway - I love love love Prezi. I just used it for the first time ever for a class project and it's so much fun!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text