My Absolute Favorite Brain Break

Ok so we've been doing brain breaks and I LOVE them!  They give the kids time to move especially in our huge 2.5 hour time after lunch until specials.  Well my teacher did this one today and I was so excited and dancing right along with it! SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Check it out!  The students loved it too!



Source: youtube.com via Nikki on Pinterest







I have more stories, but no time it seems like~ how do teachers do this!  I'm usually very on top of things but today felt so chaotic even with 2 of us in the classroom helping and teaching :(

Excited for the 3 day weekend though to relax and get back to normal.

WATCH THE VIDEO it will seriously make your day!






1 comment

  1. I saw this on Pinterest and had to watch it. The dance looks like so much fun. I am going to have to try it with my class.

    April
    Wolfelicious
    Join my Giveaway http://wolfelicious.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text