Tagged! and good news

First, I got my STUDENT TEACHING PLACEMENT! I won't start officially student teaching till the fall but I'm getting to stay with the same teacher I've been with this semester (which makes me so happy). She's so sweet and awesome and now I can't wait for next school year....I'll literally be in a school too!  IN FIRST GRADE! How awesome?!


Well imagining it right upside up......just look at this thing!  Chocolate (how did she know I loved those?!) and her favorite grade pens, a notebook, to-do list, stickers.....

I was so touched by the heartfelt gift, I'm really gonna miss the kids and the awesome hugs I get every day. Oh well...something to look forward to.

If you ever need a gift to give a student teacher in your classroom, I'll tell ya I absolutely loved getting something so useful and thoughtful :)



Second, I've been tagged by Crazy Adventures of a University Graduate



So here goes: 




1.  If you could live anywhere where would it be and why?
I don't know if I could pick one place to live, I just love to travel! If I had to it would be somewhere warm, like Florida or Hawaii I suppose. 

2.  What is you favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Probably READ and relax!

3.  What is the best book you've ever read and why?
Hmmm...so tough I love the book I Love You Forever. Classic

4.  What is your favorite classroom book and why?
I really like anything Kevin Henkes!

5.  What is your favorite non-teaching blog?
Picky Palate- I love baking and she has some awesome recipes (not exactly low fat...but hey gotta splurge sometime)

6.  If you could go away on vacation, where would you go?
Right now.....Rome..I've always wanted to go there! 

7. Which blogs do you stalk routinely?
TOO MANY TO NAME! I love my sub and students blogs but I get so many ideas from all them I can't decide. Check my blog roll for ideas. 

8. What is your favorite subject to teach and why?
Science! I get to teach it over the summer and experiments always amaze the students- they are so much fun! 

9.  What grade do you love teaching?
I love the Primary grades, doing my practicum in 1st grade has been AMAZING! The growth they show in reading even over a few months is tremendous. 

10.What is your favorite animal?
DOLPHINS! I swam with them once and I would love to do it again.  



Here Are The rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)

Here are the people I'm tagging: 
1. Jen at Hello Mrs. Skyes 
2. Theresa over at Primary Princesses 
3. Kelly at Kindergarten Kel 
4. Alysia at Mrs. B, Busy Bee
5.  Michelle at the 3am Teacher 
6. Michelle at Teach 1,2,3
7. Luckeyfrog at Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

Here are my questions :
1. What items would you take on a deserted island?
2. What is the one item of clothing you cannot live without for teaching?
3. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
4. What is your favorite unit to teach in school?
5. What is one tip you could give to beginning teachers?
6. Do you have a favorite quote?
7. What is your favorite holiday to celebrate?
8. If you could add a room to your house what would it be?
9. If you could learn a language besides English, what would it be?
10.  What would your autobiography be titled?




1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text