A+ Images


Have you heard of A+ images? They are a great company specializing in education shirts! What teacher isn't proud of their school and students? These shirts/apparel are a great way to show off you grade level or even your class like with the classroom faces shirts:


They do custom shirts as well that are super easy to design! Here is me with my custom shirt below.  I love the amount of font choices and the wide color selection as well.  

This teal/turquoise color is my absolute FAV!

You can even upload pics like my blog logo to put on your shirt all in one easy process. 
Another great part of the process was their customer service.  Doug and others emailed me back quickly about any questions I had and were extremely friendly and helpful, a must in online business. 

Here are some other designs I love as well: 


Keep Calm Because 4th Grade RocksIf You Mustache My Students Rock

With their great service and easy to design tools A+ designs is a great place to get those custom teacher shirts we all love! 



No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text