The next BIG thing

So its that time again, bet you think I was gone for good! I have thought about blogging so many times but have not gotten up the energy to do so yet.  I do have good reason!! So end of the year is fast approaching less than 15 days for us!!!

If you haven't heard TPT is having a Teacher Appreciation Sale! Can I just say how well timed Teacher Appreciation week is? At the end of the year just a one more week for us to push through- couldn't be better! Here are some of my favorite goodies for end of the year:



This code breaker activity is perfect for those last weeks! So much fun and laughter involved!

    

Looking for a twist on your traditional awards? Check these out:


Or if you are anything like me and are switching grade levels then, you might already be stocking up for next year! I'm moving WAY up but am really excited so I will definitely be buying some items to get me ready!




1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text