Calming the Chaos

Welcome to the Calming the Chaos Blog Hop hosted by 2peasandadog.
All of us bloggers have come together to share our top tips for making the last month of school run smoothly. Visit each of our blogs to learn something new and catch a freebie or two!
Happy Hopping


This is my first blog hop! I'm very excited for the end of the year and this is my first time experiencing it in a classroom all my own.  If your kids are anything like mine they are itching to get out to summer so I'm offering a FREEBIE that can really help in those final days before summer.

I work with second graders and I wanted something that would keep them engaged but still focused on concepts related to the school year.  Click the picture below to check out my End of Year FREEBIE!

One of my favorite parts about this - is that it stays in the classroom. It is all focused around colors!  Great for K-5 and easy to integrate into any classroom.




ENJOY! Don't forget to check out the next stop on the blog hop!!

Primary Grades
Check out this Great Giveaway!

 photo SchoolYear_zpsd0f58c8e.png 

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text