Why I've been MIA.....

Well I have no excuses, but like everyone it seems this time of the year gets pretty hectic- and my life is no exception.  So I had graduation (which in itself is crazy...) then I left for a trip with school:

To where you ask:....?????????

Well see if these pictures give you any clues: 








Didja figure it out?....

Somewhere in Europe.....

Small Country.....

If you guessed DENMARK! You would be right!! We traveled to Copenhagen, stayed with host families in Humlebaek and went to Lund, Sweden as well!  I took a class this semester on Denmark and we studied the country, why it was the happiest in the world and lots of the group were education majors so we also visited  elementary schools , middle schools, high schools, and a college just for people who want to be teachers- how cool!!! I'll be filling in all the details soon of an entirely different but awesome education system.

This was an awesome learning experience especially since I'm studying to be a teacher and I love to travel!!! 

Just wanted to keep everyone updated...I have not fallen off the face of the Earth. 

Back to unpacking, cleaning....at least its SUMMER!




2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text