Bittersweet!

I'm done student teaching!!!! Back to subbing :(

I need to move on, but I'll miss my kids SO INCREDIBLY MUCH!!!

They are such a sweet bunch- hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll get a lot of sub jobs at this school!!! Finding jobs this time of year would be semi-ridiculous but you never know , my long term sub jobs don't start until February so I have some time to sub, regroup, and go wedding crazy :)

Here's one of the presents I gave my teacher!  I asked the students what was one word to describe our teacher and then put it together in a semi-subway art way! I was pleased with how it turned out!

the printed out pages that I created, traced, then painted!





And lookie what I got- man.....I have/had :(   the absolute BEST cooperating teacher!!!!!!  All these books!!!! I'm so excited to go all nerdy and organize them for my future classroom!   She ROCKS! 




student teacher gift

I am/was the luckiest student Teacher



You can check out her blog here and her new FREEBIE (Can you say Sah-weet!) Perfect for Thanksgiving coming up!











5 comments

  1. Love the subway art! It turned out great! And I m so jealous of the gifts you got! You are one lucky student teacher! Your cooperating teacher is amazing. I hope you find lots of sub jobs!

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your gift to your cooperating teacher is darling and her gift to you... well, I'll have to steal that idea! I liked how all the kids signed the box of goodies for you. If you lived in Southern California, we are always looking for great subs at my school! =)
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- what sweet gifts, going both ways! I know leaving student teaching is bittersweet, but congrats on making it through and being ready for any jobs that might open up for you!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are missed already my dear! I was just as lucky to have you as a student teacher!
    Love the new post :)
    Nikki
    Love, Laughter and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute poster you made for your teacher!! And what a wonderful gift she gave you!! Looks like you will be starting out with a great selection of books and notepads!!!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top alt-text